Unram Community Service Institute(LPM) is one of the three dutie (tei Dharma) organizersconducting public service to implement the results of science and technology education and research. It was officially established on January 29, 1994 based onthe Unram Rector Decree No.: 942/PT21.H/H.01.07, with reference of the Decree of the Ministry of Education and Culture No.: 0108/0/1993 February 27, 1993 under the Unram Organization and Administration and the Education Minister of the Republic of Indonesia Decree No. 0181/0/1995 on July 19,1995 and Government Regulation No. 60 year 1999.
- Organizinganddeveloping theinstitutionalandCommunity Servicesactivity patternsin order tobe able tocarry outservice that are beneficialto the advancement ofsocietyandnational development.
- Managing the facilitiesandfinancingthe community service effectively and efficiently.
- Developing student and lecturer’s skillsin planning, implementing andevaluating theactivities ofCommunity Services.
- Becoming a professional Community Service Institute (LPM) and being able to carry out the services to social progression and development.
- Providing the the facilitiesandadequatefundingbased on the community needs.
- Improving lecturer andthe student’sinterest andabilityin planning, implementing andevaluatingactivities ofCommunity Servicesfunded from a variety ofsources.
Unram LPM is supported by existing resources in all faculties with the total number of teaching staff: 909 people, holding educational qualifications as follows: 204 of whom hold S1, 623 of whom hold S2, and 126 of whom hold S3 and the rest 29 hold Professor.
- LPM is aserviceproviderwhile the costcomes fromoutside partiessuch as:
– Government Agencies both local and central – The private sector and – The Business Community
- LPMplays as a chargerof the implementingthe team activitiesof Public Serviceat theSECOND PARTY.
Unram LPM has hosted a variety of activities in cooperation with various institutions/agenciesboth public and private. Cooperation that has been implemented is as follows:
1) Cooperation with the private sector in improving the public prosperity through small business community of the year 1995 till the progress.
2) Cooperation with PUKTI Ujung Pandang – Education and Training Group Chairman and small entrepreneurs. Year 1996 – 2000
3) Cooperation with the NTB provincial government, Study Area Tourism Consultant Hu’u in Dompu. Year 1997
4) Cooperation with the NTB provincial government, a consultant in the Bay Area Tourism Studies Bima of 1988
5) Cooperation with the IPB Bogor, Consultant for Community Empowerment Towards Farmers National Food Security in West Nusa Tenggara Provinces Year 1998/1999.
6) Cooperation with the provincial government in RRL NTB Province, People’s Legal Development in the Area of Impact and Plant Cultivation Food / Medicines in the Forest People, Year 1988/1999
7) Cooperation with the Regional Office of Dep. Consultants in the cooperative NTB Technology and Business Incubator, Year 1999/2000
8) Consultants of cooperation with LIPI Regional Science and Technology, Year 2000
9) Cooperation with Indonesia in Higher Education Consultants SEMI-QUE, Year 1998/1999
10) Cooperation with Local Government Tk. I NTB in making flakes Jackfruit and Pineapple, 2001
11) Cooperation with Higher Education in consultant Deptiknas RI Business and Employment, 2001
12) Cooperation with State Minister for Research and Technology – Shellfish Farming Pearls, Wooden Mask craftsmen, Year 2001/2003
13) Cooperation with Indonesia in Higher Education Consulting Services Business Unit and Industry, 2001
14) Cooperation with Indonesia in Higher Education Consultant III SEMI-QUE of Industrial Development Innovation and Development of Traditional Pottery Bamboo Engineering, 2001
15) Cooperation with Indonesia in Higher Education Consultants Entrepreneurship Lecture, 2001
16) Collaboration with the Higher Education Consultants RI Field Work in Business, 2001
17) Cooperation with Indonesia in Higher Education Science & Technology Consultants, 2001
18) Cooperation with Indonesia in the field of Higher Education Consultants VUCER, 2001
19) Cooperation with Indonesia in Higher Education Consultants Alternative Student Lecture, 2001
20) Cooperation with the West Nusa Tenggara Province BAPEDA -field Sentra Production Zone Project Consultant
21) Cooperation with the Secretary General of the State Commission of Investigation Organizer Property Consultants in Wealth Provider State Examination, 2001
22) Cooperation with the Department of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment of NTB Province Empowerment Consultant Remote Indigenous Communities, 2003
23) Cooperation with PT Angkasa Pura I Prapurna Bhakti training, 2004
24) Cooperation with the Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology, 2004
25) Cooperation with the Ministry of Women Affairs in acculturation and Harmony Development, Policy, Child Welfare, 2004
LPM is the practice of Science, Technology, Arts and Culture is institutionalized by the scientific method is applied directly to the people in need, with various forms of activities as follows:
- Public Education
- Public Service
- Development andapplication ofscience and technology andKajiAction.
- Regional Development
- Field Work ExperienceStudents(KKNM)
- Thematic Field Work ExperienceStudents
1) A short course
6) Out of Educated School
1) Urban Planning
2) Project Planning
3) The Feasibility Study
4) Project Evaluation
5) Health Services
6) Legal Service Assistant
7) Work Guidance
8) Consulting Services
Development,Application of Science and Technology
1) The application of research results in the terms of knowledge, applied science, technology, art and the study follow.
2) Aiming to know your science and technology function effectively and efficiently if applied to the real world.
3) There is the integration of science and technology experts, technicians and community users.
Developing a region in all part of life comprehensively and integrated toward a leading trained village.
Field Work Experience (KKN)
1) Conventional Field Work Experience (Regular)
2) Thematic Field Work Experience
FORM OF ACTIVITY
Community Servicesis the
1) Public Education
2) Public Service
3) Development and application of science and technology and Kaji Follow
4) Regional Development
5) Field Work Experience Students (KKNM)
6) Thematic Field Work Experience Students
LEGAL BASIS OF ACTIVITY
- Decree of the Minister : National Education
- Domicile : Mataram
- Rector’s DecreeNo. : 5985//H.18/HK/2008
- Date : May 1, 2008